Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Homemade Italian Pizza Roll Recipe;)

Easy peasy and DELISH! And it's inexpensive too as I got two meals out of some of these products. Before I start, I want to say I would have loved to make these with meatballs instead of pepperoni for a true Italian style but I forgot the meatballs so pepp it was! 



Preheat oven to 425(or whatever your pizza dough says to)

You'll need: 

Pizza dough (I used GV ) 

Pepporonis ( I also use some to makes Emilees lunch for school. So 2/1 yesss!)

Italian cheese ( I use on salads, and cheeses bread for dinner) 

Oregano 

Olive oil 

Pizza sauce or marinara



So this made 15 good sized pizza balls for me. 

I broke apart 15 different pieces and just stuffed each one with two pepperoni and some cheese and sealed it and rolled it up like a ball. Place it on your sprayed pan. 
Bake for about 15 minutes or until Golden. 
 Serve with pizza sauce. 
My hubby loved it. :) 





Maranda 


No comments:

Post a Comment