Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Apple pie face mask diy

This is a new face mask recipe I came across on Pinterest and I must say I love it! I've done it a few times already and it really makes my skin feel tight and refreshed! 
I sort of do my own twist to it than what the original recipe says with good results.

Benefits from this mask: 

- reduces redness and uneven skin tones 
-reduces pore size 
- reduces acne scars if you have any. 
-aids in glowing skin
- reduces appearance of wrinkles


I use half of a banana and mix it with 1/3 cup of grinded up oatmeal, 2-3 teaspoons of cinnamon, and a teaspoon of apple cider vinager. Make a paste and apply it all over a clean face for 10-15 minutes then rinse! 

You can also add sugar for a quick face scrub !! 

Comment below if you've tried this and let me know what you thought!! 

Maranda O. 💋💋


No comments:

Post a Comment