Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Catching up on stuff

I'm I It's been a while since I have shared some pictures and we have been so busy outside of the house lately I haven't had time . But now I do ! :) 


Got a new do;) 



Enjoyed a birthday breakfast with our birthday girl Emilee on February 6th:) 



Some husband wife selfies :) 


Headed to house church on the 10th:) 


Dad surprised ryland with his very own mom race car. Oh and my husband bought his own racecar :) (on right)

Husband and I on Feb 13th about to head to a Valentine's banquet at our church:)


Our Valentine's gifts to each other :) 

Got him some racing gear for the upcoming season 

Went to the Spanish town parade 



Enjoyed a gamenight with our church family:) 

Went to see the. Street outlaws at No Problem Raceway :) 



Gave our pup a good trim! 



Only my husband lol #racinglife


No comments:

Post a Comment