Thursday, June 12, 2014

Snip Snip voila!

I got a call from a friend today asking for a haircut:) So I put my scissors to work and shaped up her long grown out bob into a nice short graduated one with sophistication and pazazz! She looks fabulous, and I really enjoyed doing this cut! plus, I gotta bonus Twix out of it. can't argue that one hehe. :) Today is an easy going day. Typical Laundry wash, dry, fold. repeat. lol .. Also my Son makes 8 Months today which is crazy! He is getting so big so fast and I couldnt be a more proud mama!! For lunch I decided to go easy and do quick whole grain mac and cheese with fish sticks and tator tots. Always a kids favorite. I have an obsession with Army Wives and I watch it non stop when I have the time. I'm half way into season 2 and it is getting goood. anyways, I want to share 3 recipes I have posted on my facebook page in the past. Some fun, easy family recipes that you will enjoy making and LOVE to eat!! Enjoy! if you every have any questions or would like to request topics of discussion, feel free to let me know! you can comment below this post or email me at Marandaortego1012@gmail.com. Have a Blessed Afternoon! Peace & Love, Maranda Easy Taco Pie recipe Total cost approx $5 (depending on toppings added) **note I kept it simple, you can stuff yours with whatever you'd like!*** even add sour cream after! Preheat 350 Meat (I used ground turkey a lb was too much unless you want to make two batches ) Shredded cheddar Toppings Grande pack biscuits Taco seasoning Sour cream optional Brown your meat, add taco seasoning Stretch biscuits out and add meat cheese and toppings Fold biscuit over and use a fork or your fingers to close biscuit Bake at 350 for 15-20 Preheat oven 350 You'll need : 1 lb of shredded chicken (I boiled and shredded boneless chicken ) 1 10 oz can of enchilada sauce (red or white) 1 pack of corn tortillas Shredded cheddar Chives Sourcream optional Boil chicken and shred Fill tortillas up and roll then line them up into pan(I had extra I just put on top once I had all my tortillas in pan) Top with enchilada sauce and shredded cheddar. Bake at 350 for 25-35 minutes ! Eat with Sourcream and chives:) Preheat at 350 You'll need : 1lb of ground turkey( or whatever meat you choose) Shredded cheddar 1 10oz can of cream of mushroom Mixed veggies Brown rice Brown your meat. Cook your rice Layer first in pan, next layer with veggies then finally smother with cream of mushroom soup and top with shredded cheddar. Bake 350 for about 30 minutes!:)) >

No comments:

Post a Comment