Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Holiday Wrapup

I know its been a couple weeks since I have updated my Blog. Now I am finally getting the chance to change my background and pictures, you know all the fun stuff. :)The holidays have been keeping me so busy with wrapping gifts, and doing to fun family functions. My mother in law spent two weeks with us during christmas break so it was nice getting to visit and catch up with them! I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year!

Going to share some pictures that were taken over the holidays with you!

Also I wanted to let everyone know that My friend Amanda and I have started a Facebook Page called "DailyWalk" that is dedicated to sharing our love for christ by posting daily scripture and inspirational quotes! I have a link on this page at the top in the Tab section that will directly link you there :) Check us out on Instagram as well at DailyWalk_

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Tuesday!
xoxo
 Maranda






















































No comments:

Post a Comment